We're hosting A Camp In Cartersville Georgia
Sign Up Here or through this link Click here for the Flyer
We welcome vaulters of all levels. It doesn't matter if you've never touched a pole before or if you're a post-collegiate vaulter trying to make it to the next level, I'd love to be a part of your journey!
My goal with these camps is to provide you with the tools that will help you vault higher.
We focus on
- The technical development of your unique vault.
- Pole vault specific gymnastics work
- Speed development
- Pole Vault Specific Strength training
- The psychological side of the pole vault
- and most importantly, having fun! We are running with a stick to jump over a stick.
Camp Objective: Primarily, we want all the participants to have a great time while expanding their fund of pole vault knowledge. The camp is designed for coaches and vaulters of all ages and skill levels.
Facilities: Camp will be held at Flicky Stick Pole Vault in Cartersville, GA. Every effort will be made by the hosts to make your experience fun and rewarding. We have a large selection of poles that will be available for everyone to use. However, campers are welcome to bring their poles with which they prefer to jump on.
Flicky Stick Pole Vault
55 Zena Drive
Cartersville, GA 30121
Friday, July 9th 5:00 – 7:30pm
Saturday, July 10th 9:00 – 11:00am (If needed) 12:00 – 2:00pm
Sunday, July 11th 9:00 – 12:00pm
Cost: $250.00 – Includes Camp sessions, T-shirt and snacks at camp
Entry Deadline: July 7th, 2021. A $25 additional fee is required for applications received after deadline.
**No Refunds after July 1st
Mail this form and payment (if applicable) to:
Flicky Stick Pole Vault Summer Camp
310 Clubhouse Ct.
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Kurt Hess Kurt.FlickyStickPV@gmail.com (770) 826-3863
Scott Arnold Scott.FlickyStickPV@gmail.com (404) 558-0532
- Author of the Pole Vault Toolbox
- Host of the Popular Youtube Channel Team Hoot Pole Vault
- USA Silver Medalist
- Former D1 Coach
- Masters Degree in Exercise Science/Biomechanics
- USTFCCCA Jumps Specialists
- Coach of multiple All-Americans, State Record Holders, State Champions, and Medalists.